With the help of Instagram, there are several businesses promoting their services, products and offers. They are enjoying great opportunities to market their products to target audience. With the help of Facebook, Instagram has introduced its promotional platform which can easily be integrated with amazing targeting capabilities of Facebook and the businesses are getting the most of it. This is because businesses understand that users are going to watch their news feed. This way, there are 2.5 times more chances that Instagram users can click on their newsfeed ads or advertisements on other social media platforms. So, you can easily open up the world of opportunities by running Instagram ads.
Mobile ads truly surpassed newspaper ads for the first time and several small and large businesses are going to achieve great results with social media promotions. Instagram has really generated around half a billion of revenue and it is surely projected to double in a year. Several business owners are going to spend their money where they all want. Instagram ad platform is basically fun and easy to use and it is bubbling over with several enthusiastic and passionate users. It has great metrics which are affordable for a lot of small businesses. If you are promoting your products already with social media ads or looking to build your list, you can easily integrate Instagram ads in your marketing channel. Here are the tips you should consider when it comes to run ads on Instagram to grow your reach, attract your target audience and engage your followers.
- Speak about Your Purpose on Instagram – Since it is your business account, be sure to keep it professional. You should help users know your brand and avoid it to be too serious about sales.
- Get Your Basics Right – Be sure to fill out your business profile and bio on your business account. Also use crisp, clear version of the logo as your profile photo.
- Get Started with a Plan – You need to strategize your Instagram promotions and plan them out. You need to create calendar for the sake of implementation which can fulfill your goal. If you don’t have plan, this is why businesses are known to fail on social media. So, you have to do it before posting randomly.
- Hashtags Shouldn’t be Your Voice – Instead, you have to lend your voice to the hashtags. You can customize tags for the purpose of branding and for daily posting. Keep them searchable and relevant. It is better to use hashtags. Never lose control on your content and don’t guarantee too many in each post.
- Upgrade Your look – On Instagram, images are everything. So, be sure that video and images look great. Savvy users like to read something ‘funny’ or see beautiful or relate it to something sensible. You can use apps and various video/image tools to level up the look of everything you are going to post on Instagram.
These are the tips to keep in mind to market your online business on Instagram.